The apparent revival of the Nebraska Cornhuskers has had Homerism reminiscing lately about their great battles with the Oklahoma Sooners back in the day. Seeing as the Big 12 championship game would be the only chance OU would have of playing the 'Huskers this year, I dialed up Darren Carlson of Big Red Network for his take on the spring developments in Lincoln and his outlook for 2010.
Darren and I covered all the big questions heading into NU's spring game on April 17:
- Who replaces Ndamukong Suh on the defensive line?
- Can the D match last season's stellar performance?
- Do the 'Huskers need a change at offensive coordinator?
- Is Zac Lee still the man at quarterback?
- Who are the playmakers on offense?
- Where are the landmines on the schedule?