College football's most storied conference got even more storied this offseason with the addition of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Marc Morehouse of The Cedar Rapids Gazette and the blog On Iowa joins Blatant Homerism to talk about the fallout from conference expansion and preview the upcoming season in the Big Ten.
Marc and I cover:
- the potential for even more poaching on the part of the Big Ten;
- Iowa's efforts to rebuild its offensive line;
- the keys to a potential national championship run for the Ohio State Buckeyes;
- Wisconsin's prospects for progressing from good to great;
- Penn State's status as a fringe contender for the conference crown;
- possible sleepers: Michigan, Michigan State and Northwestern; and
- my ramblings on the maneuverings behind the Big 12 chaos.