Homerism is in the market for a handicapping guru for a weekly podcast. Crick from BankruptBookie.com drops in for an audition, breaking down a bad beat from last weekend before we move on to this week's card of games.
Crick and I cover:
- the big Alabama-Arkansas matchup;
- Oklahoma's use, or underuse, of diaper dandy receiver Kenny Stills;
- the Sooners' value after the first three games of the season;
- some of this week's big line moves;
- North Texas' hobbled quarterback; and
- one horrific piece of Heisman propaganda for Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett.