Homerism and The Skinny are renewing America's favorite blood feud, our annual "Picks Trying Not to Suck" college football handicapping contest, for the third year in a row. Before the sibling rivalry opens its third chapter, Skin Man drops by to rap about the Oklahoma Sooners' upcoming season.
Skin and I cover:
- OU's irreplaceable players;
- potential trap games for the Sooners;
- the influx of youngsters who are expected to contribute;
- concerns about the defensive line;
- breakout players; and
- a few bold predictions for 2010.
(CLICK HERE to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.)