Crick from BankruptBookie.com joins Homerism for the weekly handicapping podcast. After Homerism ruminates for a bit on the Sooners' first loss of the season to Missouri, we actually take a little time out to talk about this weekend's college football matchups and play "Guess the Lines."
(If you have any suggestions for a good wager for Guess the Lines, feel free to note it in the comments or e-mail me.)
Among this week's games, Crick and I cover:
- Colorado Buffaloes at Oklahoma Sooners;
- Missouri Tigers at Nebraska Cornhuskers;
- Oregon Ducks at USC Trojans;
- Michigan Wolverines at Penn State Nittany Lions; and
- Stanford Cardinal at Washington Huskies.
(CLICK HERE to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Rate the podcast with iTunes, too, if you get a chance. Thanks.)