New site College Football Matrix promises "a fresh, unemotional perspective on college football predictability." Founder David Bartoo stops by to break down his statistical model for college football projections, as well as what his system is predicting for the 2011 season.
David and I cover:
- the importance of recruiting;
- how to measure the "coaching effect" on a team's performance;
- who's underachieving/overachieving;
- the strength of the non-AQ teams' schedules; and
- who are the true national title contenders in 2011.
(Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Rate the podcast with iTunes, too, if you get a chance. Thanks.)