The Oklahoma Sooners wrapped up their spring camp last weekend. OU beat writer Jake Trotter of The Oklahoman and NewsOK.com checks in with Homerism for a podcast to review OU's spring practices and shed some light on what it all means for the consensus No. 1 team in the nation heading into 2011 season.
Jake and I cover:
- how Bob Stoops is handling being No. 1;
- "calm and confident" quarterback Landry Jones;
- the competition at running back;
- the makings of a knockout defense;
- Jamell Fleming's status; and
- getting sophomore linebacker Corey Nelson on the field.
(Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Rate the podcast with iTunes, too, if you get a chance. Thanks.)