The Florida State Seminoles are one of the fastest-rising programs in college football right now. They also have the pleasure of hosting the Oklahoma Sooners for a hotly anticipated September clash between two of the sports biggest heavyweights. With the opening of fall camp a little more than a month away, Bud Elliott of Florida State blog Tomahawk Nation checks in for a podcast to chop it up with Homerism about FSU's upcoming season.
Bud and I touch on:
- Jimbo Fisher's stamp on the program since taking over for legendary head coach Bobby Bowden;
- FSU's remarkable defensive turnaround last season under defensive coordinator Mark Stoops;
- the nasty 'Noles on the d-line;
- EJ Manuel's strengths as a quarterback;
- new playmakers on offense; and
- the health of the offensive line.
(Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Rate the podcast with iTunes, too, if you get a chance. Thanks.)