Bill Connelly may be the hardest-working man in college football blogging, writing for Missouri site Rock M Nation, Football Outsiders and the new stats-heavy blog Football Study Hall. He reluctantly tore himself away from a photo shoot – no, seriously – for a podcast to give us the lowdown on the 2011 edition Football Outsiders College Football Almanac and what his innovative statistical analysis is projecting for the upcoming season.
Bill and I go over:
- the method to his statistical madness;
- what held back the Oklahoma Sooners in 2010;
- what the numbers say for OU in 2011;
- the Texas Longhorns' bizarre '10 season and how to project UT this year;
- the other contenders in the Big 12; and
- why his system loves Alabama this season.
(Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Rate the podcast with iTunes, too, if you get a chance. Thanks.)