With bowl season in full swing, gamblers of all levels of expertise are looking for lucrative angles in the college football postseason. Seasoned handicapper Vegas Runner of Pregame.com joins Homerism for a podcast to discuss some of the theory behind bowl wagering, as well as some of the more enticing plays of the 2011 slate.
VR and I cover:
- Gauging a team's motivation.
- Accounting for coaching changes.
- Intangible factors that impact a team's focus.
- The wisegus' consensus on the Insight Bowl match-up between the Oklahoma Sooners and Iowa Hawkeyes.
- The national championship game between the LSU Tigers and the Alabama Crimson Tide.
- And more.
(Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Rate the podcast with iTunes, too, if you get a chance. Thanks.)