Cantor Gaming released its 2012 college football season win totals last week. Andy Iskoe of Pregame.com joins Homerism for a podcast on win totals looking at how he views the value in win totals and how he puts together his projections.
Andy and I cover:
- Is Oklahoma a good bet to go over 9.5 wins?
- Can Oklahoma St. match last season's success?
- Will Texas get to nine wins?
- Is West Virginia headed for the under at 8.5?
- Can USC hit the over at 10.5?
- And more.
(Subscribe to Blatant Homerism's Podcast through iTunes. Please rate and review the show if you get the chance, too. Thanks.)