Kickoff for the Oklahoma Sooners' 2012 season is finally just days away. OU expert Josh McCuistion of SoonerScoop.com joins Homerism for a podcast to take an in-depth look at some of the Crimson and Cream's biggest weaknesses heading into the fall.
Josh and I cover:
- Offseason upheaval in OU's program.
- Why do the Sooners seem to suffer so many injuries?
- Landy Jones' development.
- A talented, but thin, offensive line.
- Red flags for the defensive front four.
- Tony Jefferson's potential in Mike Stoops' defense.
- And more.
(Subscribe to Blatant Homerism's Podcast through iTunes. Please rate and review the show if you get the chance, too. Thanks.)