CLICK HERE to download.
This year's installment of the Red River Shootout finds the Oklahoma Sooners entering the game as heavy favorites over the Texas Longhorns. Mike Finger of the San Antonio Express-News/Houston Chronicle and Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman join the podcast to preview the matchup.
- What is looking like Mack Brown's last stand at the Cotton Bowl;
- The likelihood of Tyrone Swoopes playing;
- Texas' struggles on defense;
- The possibility that Oklahoma might be overconfident;
- Blake Bell's play at quarterback;
- And more.