In the latest episode of the Blatant Homerism Podcast, Wide Right & Natty Lite's Dan Becker joins the podcast to talk about his new venture College Football Analytics, a stat-based site for college football fans.
Dan and I cover:
- The growth of quantitative approaches to college football analysis;
- TCU and Baylor in 2014 from a stats-based perspective;
- The numbers on Oklahoma's strengths and weaknesses;
- What the stats show about Texas and Charlie Strong
- Oklahoma State as a 2015 Big 12 contender;
- And more.