In the latest episode of the Blatant Homerism Podcast, Tim Griffin of the San Antonio Express-News and Houston Chronicle joins the show to talk about the news coming out of the latest Big 12 meetings.
Tim and I cover:
- The Big 12's record revenues and distributions to the schools;
- Baylor's decision to toughen up its non-conference schedule;
- The conference's stance on satellite camps;
- Baylor and TCU as the likely favorites to win the league in 2015;
- Kliff Kingsbury's job security;
- And more.